Winter weddings are beautiful, sweat free, and stunning! The deep colors of flower arrangements, your makeup, and even his suit/tux will have you and your guests swooning. You will not need to worry about sweating off your makeup, about guests being hot, about your groom sweating his you know whats off, or about the heat bothering anyone.
There are gorgeous indoor locations that you can have your wedding. This is at the Providence Library and I am loving the old architecture and the timelessness of it all.
The greens of the cake and his tux are beautiful. Her makeup brings out her eyes and the beauty of her smile.
I love staying on hand to ensure you look flawless for all your big moments of the day!
Other benefits to having a winter wedding:
- Most dates will be available
- Discounts because its off season for many venues
- No worries about sunburns, tan lines, or peeling from post sun burns
- No sweating
- Honeymoon location will be less busy than if you traveled in summer
- More guests are available to come
- Makeup trial can be done in the fall
- Winter colors are beautiful
- You get to choose a beautiful shall or coat to accompany your dress
- Your anniversary will be at a time of year when you will want to get out and celebrate, plus you wont have to worry about it being on a weekend that others want to have an event!
- The chance to have beautiful wedding photos in the snow
- Hot cocoa!
There is no wrong season to get married in. You should do what makes the two of you smile and happy. I just love the winter and the beauty and peacefulness that comes with it.
The amazing vendors who created this gorgeous winter wedding:
- Photography: Jenna Lynn Photography
- Flowers & Design: DanniLish Designs
- Bridal Gowns: Thistle Rose Bridal Shop
- Hair & Makeup: Limitless Beauty
- Venue: Providence Public Library
- Catering: Russel Morin
- Menswear: Aldo’s House of Formals
- Rentals: Peak Event Services
- Cake: Katie Cat Confections
- Invitation & Menu: Tag Design
- Calligraphy & Sign: Haley Tyson Design