In a word, YES! When a group of female vendors come together to create your event, the outcome is amazing! Each woman brought her talents and passions to the event. We supported each other to ensure that everything was perfect and no detail was left out.
Here is the fabulous group that I had the privilege of working with.
This gorgeous table setting and flowers set the mood and made guests feel welcome and special.
Women supporting other women and collaborating together makes for fantastic events. There is something so powerful that comes when we all work together and have one focus. This would not be possible without our wonderful event planner, Pearl, who ensured we all knew the plan and our part in creating a wonderful event.
The level of professionalism and talent from this group was top notch. I was so impressed with each lady and was honored to work in collaboration with them. Being surrounded by other women that I admire and meeting new women whose creative talents are impressive lifts each person up and makes us all better.
The true meaning of women supporting women and community over competition was seen in this Women’s Soiree. Honored to be a part of it and work along side these strong, beautiful women.
The amazing women who made this event possible:
- Planner| Designed by Delsie
- Venue| Candita Clayton Gallery
- Makeup| Limitless Beauty by Jess Abreu
- Hair| Rhode Island Wedding Hair
- Catering| Bites by Bre
- Videography| Holy Smokes Films
- Photography| Dawn Temple Photography
- Flowers| Jasmine and Geranium
- DJ| DJ Valentina
- Violinist| Candi the Violinist
- Draping, lighting| Drape Art Designs
- Stationary| Champagne and Ink
- Cocktails| Little Bitte Cocktails
- Desserts| Bake Eat Love