Do you like wearing makeup, but wish you knew how to better apply it?
Do you see women completing looks that you wish you could do?
Is there a look you see all the time, but when you try it, you get it all wrong?
Does watching Youtube videos of people doing tutorials give you anxiety over how you will ever master creating a beautiful look?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then you are in the right place!
Step away from the Youtube videos… yes, I love watching them too. They are quite memorizing. They are also usually showing you how to create gorgeous looks with about 10000 products. You do not own, nor do you need, that many products to create beautiful looks. You could use some quality makeup and brushes and a lesson from a makeup artist that will help you to enhance your natural beauty.
There are times when we want a full on glam look. I remember getting dressed up for parties and special occasions (man, i really miss those days). Then there are the every day looks in which we want to look like ourselves, but more put together and enhanced! I am here to teach you either or both of these types of looks. Here is how it works:
- You book an appointment – these appointments are occuring virtually and in person depending on where you are located and your comfort level.
- You let me know what types of look you are looking to achieve and send me a few inspiration pictures. These are pictures of looks that you like and would like to be able to create. I will tell you that most pictures you find on pinterest are photoshopped in some way and that every look is slightly different on the varying skin tones we all have.
- We jump on zoom (or you come on by) with your makeup and brushes. We will go through the makeup you have in your bag and determine if it is right for your skin tone and if it is still good (yes, makeup expires). We will also go through your brushes and see what you may need to purchase in the future to achieve your desired looks.
- I will ask questions about how you take care of your skin, if you have any allergies, how you clean your makeup and brushes, and other general beauty questions.
- Then we will get to your lesson!
When these are done over zoom, I will send you the recording so you can review over and over again or use the next time you need to apply your makeup.
I offer discounts on skincare and makeup if we find that you are in need of anything.
You leave the appointment looking gorgeous and with a sense of confidence that you WILL be able to apply your makeup and look amazing each time you do it!
What are you waiting for? Book today! I look forward to helping you enhance your beauty.